Detecting Specular Surfaces on Natural Images
12/09/2011 · Hi. I am just finished repainting the PMDG JS4100 into a fictional paint.The repaint looks good, but I just can not find a good tutorial on how to make a Specular of the repaint.I ended up just using the original that came with another repaint just to see how my repaint turned out in FSX.Of course every here and there the spec shines through... First we define a specular intensity value to give the specular highlight a medium-bright color so that it doesn't have too much of an impact: float specularStrength = 0.5; If we would set this to 1.0f we'd get a really bright specular component which is a bit too much for a coral cube.
Specular maps in Gimp? gamedev - reddit
Specular provides unlimited layout customizations. With easy to use theme options you can create an unique and perfect page for any purpose. With easy to use theme options you can create an unique and perfect page for any purpose.... I have a glass dome on my car model that I wanted really shiny but with a pin-point specular reflection, like high gloss. My problem is I've only ever used specular maps before, nothing else, and a mostly white spec map alone on the glass results in a very large washed out specular circle, not the effect I …
Specular Color 3ds Max Autodesk Knowledge Network
flake trace reflections – When disabled, the flakes will only produce specular highlights, but no actual reflections will be traced. Note how larger values make the individual flakes larger, but do not change their count. flake size is 0.5 flake size is 1.0 flake size is 2.0 Example: The Flake Filtering Parameter. This example shows the effect of the flake filtering parameter. No... 16/04/2012 · A very saturated specular map will have a very different visual effect than a grey specular map. If you need a more "neutral" highlight on a surface, your specular map should use the inverse of the diffuse map's colour. Using the same colour on the specular as on the diffuse will result in a more saturated highlight when viewed in the game.
Larger specular highlight for eye material UE4 AnswerHub
Specular provides unlimited layout customizations. With easy to use theme options you can create an unique and perfect page for any purpose. With easy to use theme options you can create an unique and perfect page for any purpose.... If you are lighting shiny or reflective subjects, take a careful look at the specular highlights and reflections, and make sure they look like reflections of a large enough light source to motivate your soft shadows. In some cases, you may need to replace specular highlights with a reflection of a larger light source to be believable with very soft shadows.
How To Make Specular Larger
Speculaas Recipe – The Dutch Baker’s Daughter Blog
- How do Specular Level Specular Color and Gloss Maps work
- Car Paint Material VRayCarPaintMtl V-Ray 3.6 for 3ds
- Simplest way to create specular map — polycount
- LearnOpenGL Basic Lighting
How To Make Specular Larger
File this under things that people think is harder than it actually is. One thing I’ve got set up at home is the ability to use polarized light to split out the diffuse and specular components from real images.
- Absolute Specular Reflectance Accessory – This type of specular accessory does not require a reference mirror to make an absolute reflectance measurement. The accessory is designed with moving transfer optics (mirrors) that have different configurations for background collection and sample measurement. As long as the transfer optics move in such a way that the same mirrors are used for the
- Large parts of the literature on non-Lambertian (class 2) surface reconstruction is based on the extension of (multi-view) stereo techniques. c 2010 The Authors Computer Graphics Forum c 2010 The Eurographics Association and Blackwell Publishing Ltd. I. Ihrke et al./Transparent and Specular Object Reconstruction 2403 One approach to extend multi-view stereo techniques to handle glossy surfaces
- Specular maps are the maps you use to define a surface's shininess and highlight colour. The higher the value of a pixel (from black to white), the shinier the surface will appear in-game.
- The larger this value, the higher the density of the material and the more opaque it will appear. Attenuation is only applied when the surface normal and the refracted ray point in opposing directions.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Fisher ACT, Rokeby ACT, Forde ACT, O'connor ACT, Lawson ACT, ACT Australia 2612
- New South Wales: Braunstone NSW, Brightwaters NSW, Summer Hill NSW, The Junction NSW, Dungog NSW, NSW Australia 2015
- Northern Territory: Tanami NT, Stuart NT, Katherine NT, Groote Eylandt NT, Pine Creek NT, Wagait Beach NT, NT Australia 0817
- Queensland: Archerfield QLD, Millmerran QLD, Maclagan QLD, Mill Park QLD, QLD Australia 4099
- South Australia: Gerard SA, Nonning SA, Stockwell SA, Northfield SA, Meningie SA, Korunye SA, SA Australia 5088
- Tasmania: Charlotte Cove TAS, Midway Point TAS, Norwood TAS, TAS Australia 7065
- Victoria: Delahey VIC, Colignan VIC, Pascoe Vale South VIC, Musk Vale VIC, Tol Tol VIC, VIC Australia 3008
- Western Australia: Horseshoe WA, Tampa WA, Mindarie WA, WA Australia 6082
- British Columbia: Vernon BC, Hazelton BC, Ashcroft BC, Delta BC, Midway BC, BC Canada, V8W 5W9
- Yukon: Morley River YT, Gravel Lake YT, Kynocks YT, Lapierre House YT, Silver City YT, YT Canada, Y1A 2C2
- Alberta: Barrhead AB, Cereal AB, Raymond AB, Lamont AB, Fort Saskatchewan AB, Dewberry AB, AB Canada, T5K 4J1
- Northwest Territories: Behchoko? NT, Dettah NT, Sachs Harbour NT, Yellowknife NT, NT Canada, X1A 8L6
- Saskatchewan: Preeceville SK, Craik SK, Carrot River SK, Yorkton SK, Moose Jaw SK, Disley SK, SK Canada, S4P 5C8
- Manitoba: Pilot Mound MB, Boissevain MB, Carman MB, MB Canada, R3B 1P3
- Quebec: Chute-aux-Outardes QC, Pointe-Claire QC, Val-David QC, Stukely-Sud QC, Kingsbury QC, QC Canada, H2Y 7W6
- New Brunswick: Bertrand NB, Clair NB, Memramcook NB, NB Canada, E3B 3H6
- Nova Scotia: Guysborough NS, Springhill NS, Wolfville NS, NS Canada, B3J 9S8
- Prince Edward Island: Kinkora PE, Breadalbane PE, Abram-Village PE, PE Canada, C1A 7N1
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Port Anson NL, Bishop's Falls NL, Gander NL, St. George's NL, NL Canada, A1B 7J2
- Ontario: Ouellette ON, Shamrock ON, Haddo ON, Maple Hill, York Regional Municipality, Palmer Rapids ON, Orrville ON, Ste-Rose-de-Prescott ON, ON Canada, M7A 8L4
- Nunavut: Sanikiluaq NU, Ponds Inlet NU, NU Canada, X0A 2H9
- England: Chelmsford ENG, Basingstoke ENG, Northampton ENG, Doncaster ENG, Batley ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 2A2
- Northern Ireland: Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, Belfast NIR, Bangor NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 2H8
- Scotland: Dunfermline SCO, East Kilbride SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Kirkcaldy SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 9B4
- Wales: Swansea WAL, Neath WAL, Swansea WAL, Newport WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 2D2